Together we can build the farm future we deserve.
Not sure which membership level to choose?
CONSIDER CHOOSING A COMMUNITY MEMBERSHIP IF YOU:
- are a member of a historically marginalized group – Black, Indigenous, or other people of color (BIPOC), disabled, etc.
- receive any kind of public assistance (i.e. SNAP, TANF, WIC, Unemployment, SSDI)
- have immigration-related expenses
- have medical expenses not covered by insurance
- experienced a significant lack of employment/income/housing during the pandemic
CONSIDER CHOOSING A SUSTAINER OR SOLIDARITY MEMBERSHIP IF YOU:
- have higher earning power due to your education, gender, racial privilege, or class
- have access to family or generational money, inheritance, or trust
- have investments
- own your own home
Thank you to our friends at Phillie’s Bridge Farm Project for this helpful framework, which was informed by Soul Fire Farm’s report “Sowing the Seeds of Food Justice” as well as the work of local fair food systems collaborators at Kingston Food Co-op, Poughkeepsie Farm Project, Rock Steady Farm and Flowers, and Rolling Grocer 19.
$1 Community Memberships
For just $1 per year, your membership entitles you to a vote in our Federal Policy Setting process, and a special discount each season. 20% off The Buffalo Seed Company until 06/30/23!
$35 Sustainer Memberships
$100 Solidarity Memberships
Solidarity Members are farmers, advocates, and supporters with financial means to help us raise up the voices of all farmers and ranchers to make structural change. Your support means you determine our priorities as we fight for federal policy change, unlocks exclusive discounts on premier farm gear, workwear, and equipment, and gets you a free ticket to our virtual end of year celebration.